Connecting Communities - Babergh
We are part of Suffolk Connecting Communities which can provide connections to bus links in rural areas.
- If you wish to travel in the Babergh areas and are not able to access a bus directly, the service can pick you up from a convenient point.
- Where appropriate Connecting Communities will connect with other bus services for onward travel to further destinations. For journeys within the area where onward connections are inappropriate, end to end journeys may be possible.
- To book your journey, simply call us up to a week before you wish to travel (see below for HCTG phone numbers).
- All bookings are made on a first come, first served basis.
- Only two bookings are allowed at any one time, in order to allow equal use by all. For the same reason, we may occasionally seek to change journey times to accomodate others.
- Journeys will be charged like a bus fare. You will be advised of the fare when you book your journey.
- Free Travel Bus Pass holders will be entitled to free travel on appropriate journeys made within the statutory scheme hours, 9.30am to 11.00pm Monday to Friday and all day weekends and Bank Holidays. Usual fares will apply to journeys made outside of these hours.
• Each vehicle is fully accessible with low steps, hand rails and a lift for wheelchair access. Please let us know when you book if you require assistance.
• For details of other Connecting Communities services see the relevant page on the Suffolk on Board website. You can also download leaflets for Connecting Communities services in Suffolk
• The Booking service for the Connecting Communities - Babergh area is open Monday to Friday, 9am - 3pm. To book a journey call 01473 826242 up to a week before you wish to travel. Journeys must be booked in advance.